These plans actually evolved from a desire to active All Time New One(s) (ATNO) Parks on the Air (POTA) references.
However after listening to both of my CWOps Advisors talking about how much fun they had, I decided to expand the ‘expedition’ to include 7QP.
Here are the plans:
- Head out on April 29th, setting up in Guernsey State Park Wy.
- Grid : DN72
- County : Platte
- (May 30 – 0000 – 0200) Guernsey State Park (K-3298) (Not activated as of March 23, 2021)
- Activate two or three POTA sites, each having zero activations (Yet) on the 30th.
- (1300 – 1700) Guernsey State Park (K-3298) (Not activated as of March 23, 2021)
- Participate in 7QP from Guernsey State Park (K-3298) (1300 – 1700) (Not activated as of March 23, 2021)
- Change locations to Oregon Trail Ruts State Historic Site (K-6114) (2000- 2200) (Not activated as of March 23, 2021). I will still be participating in 7QP from Platte county, Wyoming.
- Back to Guernsey State Park for the rest of the contest.
My plan is to primarily use CW, with some SSB and maybe some FT4/8 depending the conditions and other family activities.
Look for me on POTA.US.
It should be fun.